Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day-11 Something that makes you smile!


Today Levi having his nap made me smile only because without him knowing. I sleep the same way. I have a habit of falling asleep with one hand under my head. Clearly something that he doesn't copy, it's just natural instinct. I think it is so cute.


These always make me smile. Since Levi started Day Care I have endless amounts of these beautiful artworks that come home for me to treasure. I bought a book to paste them all in so that I can keep them forever.


This definitely makes me smile. For the 7 years that I have been married to my wonderful husband he has never owned a dresser. A few weeks ago he bought these two babies. He had to assemble them together all by himself. I was so proud of him, he was so determined to get it done all in one day. I have a huge smile every time I see these dressers in my room instead of an endless amount of clothes lying on his side of the room.


I had to smile today when I walked into hubby's pc/music room and took this shot. He has so many precious things in that room. In a few weeks time our baby no.2 is arriving and daddy has willfully given up his special room for baby to sleep in. It will probably be for a wee while before Levi will be able to share his room with the new baby.


Every day my lounge looks like this. I love it!!! I am so blessed to have a little person running around my house that brings so much joy to our lives and always makes us smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment