Friday, October 18, 2013

Day-5 Something you might take for granted!

Some of the things on my list...
Since yesterday, because I know what is next on the list to photograph, I couldn't think of how to photograph some of the things I wanted to add to my list today. So I took it to photographing the words. Thought it looked more interesting this way.

Life - it is such a precious thing! Being here to experience all that life has to offer is amazing. Being pregnant has helped me to understand what my mummy had to go through with me(or any mum). You have this little person growing inside of you. Just thinking about it WOW! Amazing! I am so grateful to God for creating us the way he does.

Time - Man does it just fly by sometimes! It's crazy how it does. +-2 years ago I gave birth to Levi... It just feels like yesterday. Sometimes, just sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day!

Money - I have an amazing husband who goes to work everyday and works hard for his family. I can easily drive to the supermarket and buy things that I need. There are people out there who don't have a job, who can't afford things, who just have a really hard life when it comes to money. I think it is so easy to take it for for granted sometimes especially when most times there is always money in your bank account.

My Bed - Yes I do have to share it with hubby. But I know there are people out there who live on the street, in the cold. Not just in New Zealand, but all over the world. I am so privileged to have a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. How many times have you gone to bed at night thinking about all those others who are wondering all day long where they are going to sleep tonight.

Don't take the precious things you have in your life for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment