Monday, October 14, 2013

Photo-a-day-countdown! Day-1

A photo that I found to begin this lovely journey of pics with a few of my friends... a way for me to get to use my Sony a390 everyday for 30 days straight! 
1. One of your greatest blessing
I took so many pics of things that I could think of that are blessings to me, but this guy has got to take the cake. My beautiful Cleo! He turned 13 years old this year and has been one of my best buddies ever. We came to New Zealand from South Africa 14 years ago. Exciting, but also a very sad time for me... Took me a while to adjust and love being here. I had a cat back home that I loved dearly, but sadly enough had to leave him behind. I cried so much the day we took him to the SPCA. A year after being NZ my cousin gifted me with a tiny gorgeous black cat that I fell in love with straight away and yes there was an instant bond. He is just the sweetest thing. Animal lovers would sooooo totally understand :) We have had a few moments when we have thought it was his last few days, but he is still around. Don't even want to think about what I am going to do when he is no longer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment