Friday, November 1, 2013

Day-15 Someone you love!

Well that's just way too easy. The love of my life of course. My amazing hubby!!! He is the best husband and daddy I could ever ask for. He is so thorough with everything he does and very proper LOL I say he gets that from his mum, but neither of them agree to it. Even though I think he is an amazing guitarist, he always wants to be reassured that he sounded really good on stage. He is so talented in so many ways. A Mr. Fixit when you need him to be and way to smart when it comes to computers. Quite handy for me cause I wouldn't have a clue how to fix anything regarding computers. He is an amazing daddy to Levi. Levi is at that stage now where he just thinks that his daddy is way cooler than mummy and I just love it! He waits everyday for daddy to come home (to play). Sometimes poor Quinton is so tired and just wants to relax when he arrives home and Levi won't have a bar of it. I love the bond that they have, it is just so sweet to watch. While being pregnant I haven't been able to play all the rough games that Levi wants to play. So I'm guessing when daddy sets foot in the door it's on...

My boys...

My Love...
We've been married for 7 years and 7 months, been together 11 years. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but I guess that's what keeps us together and appreciating and loving each other all the more. I pray everyday that God protects him and looks after him. Life would be ridiculously boring without him! He can make me laugh so much sometimes that my tummy hurts and sometimes so frustrated. But he is all mine and I wouldn't want to have it any other way!!!

Love you Honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment