Saturday, February 15, 2014

Conversation Starters...

Conversation starters for mums...
I run a mummy connect group and tonight I thought of creating some conversation starters to use for an ice-breaker. It is a fortnightly group where a group of mums come together with their babies/kids. We drink coffee/tea and have a good old discussion. The year for us has just begun! We just had our first group this past Tuesday and it was so nice to catch up with everyone. Some went camping... who are not usually the camping type. Some of us had new additions to our families. Some are expecting new additions this year. And sadly some of our amazing mums won't be attending our group any longer due to circumstances. So I am really going to have to do my homework and recruit some new mums to join our group.

It is a Christian based group. I love doing my lessons in relation to what our days are like as mum, wife, daughter, friend. And as you all will know it is a never ending job!

I look forward to what this year has in store for us. Especially as our kids are growing older and there are always new challenges to face. This group always helps me to listen to what other mums experience in their journey of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment