Friday, August 15, 2014

Mr. 3 year olds birthday!

I have been so slack with keeping up to date with my blog. I've only just recently had the chance to sit at my Mac at night without having baby no.2 constantly waking up.

Well my oldest turned 3 in July.... I know totally delayed as it is the middle of August already LOL. We had so much fun planning his party. He chose so many different themes this year, but the one that stuck the most was Toy Story. He became totally obsessed with the movie and loved Buzz Lightyear. We decided A Buzz Lightyear Party it is.

Here are some pics to show you what we were up too.

My Buzz Lightyear cake. 


Found really cool free printables

To infinity and beyond

Free printable Happy Birthday Bunting

Loved how the posters for Toy Story 3 were so appropriate 

The alien was also part of the free printables loved the 3D idea

This was a special cake made for Levi

Before the craziness begins

To infinity and beyond

You've got a friend in me! Party packs filled with lollies

Make a wish!

So much fun!

His friend for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment