Tuesday, September 30, 2014

30 Day Challenge_11_Memories

For the past few weeks I have been organizing my mum's 60th birthday together with my sisters. As I have boys I will never get to plan a girly party... so I thought here is my chance. My mum has so many favourite colours. When I asked her what her favourite colour was she said Oh I love Autumn colours. So yep you can imagine! It was good fun though thinking I was going to spend forever making pom poms in her favourite colours I found some that were ready made.

#memories
I took a stash of my mums photo albums home one day and scanned way to many photos to create this memory 60th board for her. She only realized that it was a 60 made up of photos when she got really close to it and of course she had tears in her eyes. Was a lot of crazy fun creating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment