Friday, January 23, 2015

A new year has begun!!!

I know so super late. But I have had a 30 Day Photo Challenge that I needed to finish that took me way more than 30 days. I was posting pics on a social media page with a few other friends, but for some reason everyone seemed to slack off and not post pics anymore. I've just kept going because I have grown to love my camera so much that I am really enjoying learning to use it and discovering all the crazy things I can do by just taking a photo. Even my husband has started getting annoyed with me bringing my camera everywhere. LOL I found an article I think he should read called "8 things you should know if you are dating a street photographer"

Before this year began I decided to do a 365 day photo challenge that I will be doing on my own. Got a bit of inspiration from photographyblogger.net which really helped. I decided to choose a 52 week challenge. But I decided to take photos of the one word every day of the week it numbered, if that makes sense. So my first word was 'resolution' and I just took pics everyday of things that I saw or realized was something new I wanted to get stuck into this year. Here is a link to the 52 weeks of photo inspiration I chose to do 52 weeks I have created an album on my Facebook page. But you won't be able to see them unless you were my friend. The other crazy thing is a friend of mine added me to a 365 Project page. I think it is so much fun because I don't know any of the people in the group, but everyone takes such amazing pics. Such a lot of inspiration.

So I will post each weeks photos up every end of the week. Especially for some family members who don't have FB. Been an adventure so far learning some new tricks with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment